Where is the Library?
The library is in the hallway east of the sanctuary foyer, just past the Lounge - Campus Map
When is it open?
Sunday mornings, before and after both services; & Tuesday-Thursday, 9 am–4 pm.
What do you have? We have over 10,000 items, such as:
Books to help you grow in your Christian life.
- Bible Commentaries and Reference Material
- Books for your family about marriage and parenting
- Books for kids - from toddlers to teens
- Books of fiction that are entertaining and wholesome
- Audio books on CD – Make good use of driving time!
- DVDs – For study groups and for families
How do I return items if the library isn’t open?
A book drop is located to the right of the library door.
How long can I keep each item?
Books, CDs and cassettes are checked out for 2 weeks. DVDs and videos are due in 1 week. Renew items online, by e-mail or call 344-1203, ext. 150. Please note, we cannot renew your item if someone else has requested it.
How can I find out if you have something I’m looking for?
You may search our online catalog and request items through the catalog.
May I use your library if I don’t go to Wayside?
Yes! If you are not a member of Wayside Chapel, we welcome you to review our policy and apply for library membership.
Contact Us: Susan Cottingham, Director of Communication, 344-1203, ext. 150 or e-mail Wayside Library.